Friday, May 1, 2015

Anime is love, Anime is Life

I've been obsessed with anime for as long as I can remember. It started when I was just a wee little kid back in the 90s. My uncle bought me a copy of My Neighbor Totoro. I watched the crap out of that thing.

Then it was Pokemon. My parents never indulged my desire to "catch 'em all" so I would sit in my room and make construction paper Pokemon and battle them with my sister.

In High School one of my friends and I would have sleepovers every weekend so we could watch Inuyasha on Adult Swim. I introduced her to the world of manga as well.

As I got older, I started to consume more and more anime. A friend of mine introduce me to Naruto (both the anime and the manga), which I still haven't finished (yes I know, I suck).

Another friend bought me the first several volumes of Ranma 1/2 and I bought myself a couple volumes of Bleach. I still don't have a huge manga collection, but it has expanded a bit since then.

Thanks to various streaming websites across the web, the number of Anime I've been able to watch in recent years has skyrocketed.

Since anime has been such a big part of my life for so long, I've decided to share my thoughts on Anime, what I've been watching, and things I find interesting about it. I've got accounts on Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram where I share images from my favorite anime and fun things that I find on the web.

So thank you for visiting my little website!

No comments:

Post a Comment