Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's so Fluffy!


I was browsing pinterest earlier today and I came across these awesome slippers that took me for a ride on the nostalgia train. They look just like the Dust Bunnies from My Neighbor Totoro which means they also kind of bear a resemblance to the Soot Sprites from Spirited Away.


I mentioned in my first post that My Neighbor Totoro holds a great deal of personal significance to me. So I went on a quest to figure out where the heck I could buy these from.

It didn't take long, haha. I found them on Amazon, which has me stoked.

They're one size fits most, made for adult shoe sizes 6-9. At least that's what it says. I wonder if they realize that Men's size 9 is quite a bit bigger than a Women's 9. I was kind of worried about the size, since I'm a Women's 9, but one of the reviewers says she's the same size and they fit her perfectly.

Soot Sprites from Spirited Away
Speaking of reviews, it has a lot of 5 star reviews and an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 with 136 total reviews. Which means most people really like them. Reading through the comments there are a few negative/low rated reviews, but these mostly seem to be people who are nit-picky.

I'm personally struggling with whether or not to just buy them now, or subtly drop hints to my family that these would make a really awesome Birthday present.

At the time of this writing they're on sale for 69% off. So if you're a Miyazki/Studio Ghibli fan then you're probably going to want to pick up a pair of these fuzzy little guys before it's too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment